Bianka Schwallmann | 2. Juli 2018
Learning how to build an electrical circuit. A great and easy project for beginners.
- 1 (coloured) wooden craft stick
- 1 Button cell
- 1 LED
- 1 Foldback clip
- Copper tape
- Sticky tape
- Cut 2 pieces of copper tape by the length of the wooden craft stick.
- Covered each side of the stick with one piece of tape. Make sure that the tapes on both sides are no longer then the stick itself and that the tapes do not touch each other.
- Attach the LED to the stick by placing the stick between the two legs of the LED. Use the sticky tape to fix the LED on the stick.
- Put the button cell with the positive pole to the side of the wooden stick to which the long leg of the LED has been attached. Fix the button cell on the stick with the holdback clip. Now the electrical circuit is complete and the LED will light up.
- first steps with electricity
- build basic electric circuits
- promote creativity
- conduct case analysis, explore things into detail